Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013 ;)

Today, the first day of the year! So refreshing and exciting to start a NEW year!
Another Year to Live to please and honour God! How could that not be exciting?!
God has granted us the gift of another day, another year's beginning, so that He can continue the timeless plan of His redemption in our lives.
 
 
 
I don't know about you but I'm glad to say 2012 is behind me. Don't get me wrong I'm so thankful for all God's blessed us with ( good & bad) & for everyday in the year in itself.  I have learned so much from all Ive experienced throughout. I have many great memories to carry forward. Its just been such a trying year for me & I'm glad to put it behind me. I know the Lord has such wonderful plans ahead & I'm excited to see what opportunities He brings into our lives.  
 
 
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU & YOURS
 
May God make your year a happy one!
Not by shielding you from all sorrows and pain,
But by strengthening you to bear it, as it comes;
Not by making your path easy,
But by making you sturdy to travel any path;
Not by taking hardships from you,
But by taking fear from your heart;
Not by granting you unbroken sunshine,
But by keeping your face bright, even in the shadows;
Not by making your life always pleasant,
But by showing you when people and their causes need you most,
and by making you anxious to be there to help.
God’s love, peace, hope and joy to you for the year ahead.




Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. - 2 Corinthians 5:17









1 comment:

  1. Good bless you for wonderful words, checkout my blog at
    http://definingwords.blogspot.com/2012/12/situations-in-life.html
    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete