Sunday, December 16, 2012

What I have been planning

As December 17th is approaching I wanted to share what I've been planning for my birthday. This is the first birthday in YEARS that I've actually been excited for, specially when I hit my "30's". ; )

So here it is:

My birthday wish is to complete 32 Random Acts of Kindness, one for every year of my life thus far.  I've planned out 32 acts ahead of time just in case, but I'm praying for opportunities to arise throughout the day to bless those around me.

 As well, I'm asking friends, family, blog readers etc..to perform one Random Act of Kindness throughout their day tomorrow & to tell me about it. ( by FB, email or commenting here)

I'll be posting about my day tomorrow, along with sharing pictures & stories.  I'm so excited to hear about your Random Act of Kindness of the day & how God is going to use me to bless others.


 
No act of Kindness, No matter how small, is ever wasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment