Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy Spring ;)


I'm a bit behind on my posts, but anyway Happy Spring! ;) I Love when Spring hits!  I'm in spring cleaning mode and  ready for all this snow to melt anyway.. I'm definitely not going to miss it any... Winter is my least favorite of all the seasons.  So bring on the warm weather! ;)


I sit here dreaming of my garden & can't wait to get it started.. Its one of my all time favorite hobbies. 


Each year we plan our garden,  the list gets bigger and bigger .. This year is no different, I think I may have to cut back on my list a bit.. as I'm going to run out of planting room. The garden does get larger each year, but if I had my way I could easily double it ;)

But enough dreaming of warm weather, green lawns & gardens the reality is there's still SNOW on the ground! Yuck! So I shall patiently wait!  

Hope everyone has a wonderful week.  And again Happy Spring! 





And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years. Genesis 1:14








No comments:

Post a Comment